CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My 21st Birthday!!!

Hi,

My friends couldn't get into my hall to decorate my door after we got back from the club so they decorated the door to my hall but we moved them onto my door after brunch. Here's a picture of that.Then they surprised me with cupcakes from a local bakery in the student center.After enjoying some cupcakes I went back to my room to take a math quiz and a nap because I was a little hungover from the night before. Then we all met in Alex and Addison's room to get ready. It was a lot of fun. We had the plan of leaving at 3 so we would make it to Waikiki in enough time to have drinks on the beach but that didn't happen. I was a little late in getting ready. But we made it to Waikiki by 5. Here's some pictures of us getting ready.
Alex and Addison had to help Tami get her dressed zipped up.Getting all beautiful in the small bathroom. It was crowded with 4 girls in that bathroom.Poor Jon had to wait for forever for us to be ready to leave.Finally the whole group was ready to leave so we of course had to get a group picture. Well our goal was to be in Waikiki by 4 and go have drinks on the beach at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel but that got cancelled since it took me so long to get ready. We ended up leaving around 4 and got to the restaurant at 5. We were seated at our table and that's when the fun began. We ordered drinks first. I got a Top of Waikiki, Alex got a Cosmo, Addison got a Hawaiian Sunset, and both Jon and Tami got virgin Pina Coladas. We got nachos as an appetizer. I order the Shrimp Carbonara, Tami ordered the Scallops, and Jon, Addison, and Alex all got the grilled chicken. Then it was time for dessert I got a complimentary dessert because it was my birthday. Everyone else decided to get two more desserts to share and they decided on the "No Banana" Split and the Fondue for Two but really we split it between 5. The dessert was amazing and it was so romantic to see the sunset over Waikiki. Here's more pictures from our night out. Enjoy:)
Another group picture at the restuarant. This one was better than the first one because in the first one you couldn't see my face.We were checking out the view from 2 floors below the restaurant but still on the 18th floor.

We were waiting to be seated at the restaurant.One of the many great views from the restaurant.
Me with my drink.The nachos and they were delicious. And below is all our food and it was amazing too.The skyline as the sun was going down with all the lights. It was so beautiful.Me with my dessert and After Dinner Delight cocktail. It was so good. Below are the other two desserts we had.
We were having fun at the table before our dessert got there. Addison and I were left out from the making faces in this pictures.It's the Birthday Girl and her boyfriend, Jon.We were having fun in the bathroom while Jon was waiting for us to be done.

Here's the flowers I got from Jon for my birthday. I just wanted to say thanks for all the birthday cards and wishes. I meant a lot to me and I had the best 21st birthday.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Everything looked delicious and a beautiful way to spend your 21st birthday. Love you and miss you lots, Mom