CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Alex's 21st Birthday!!

Hello,
My friend Alex turned 21 on the 28th and we went out to Haleiwa to celebrate. We planned to decorate her door and room while she was sleeping on Friday night. We got up at 2 am and headed over to her hall to decorate. We blew up 21 pink and green balloons to put in her room. We also sprinkled confetti all over the floor. We put streamers and ribbon all over the door. I was really afraid that she was going to wake up while I was sprinkling the confetti around her bed but she didn't. I had to wake up early the next morning anyway to go to the mall to pick up her cookie cake. She told us that her favorite dessert are peanut butter cookies so we got her a peanut butter cookie cake from the Nestle Tollhouse bakery. I also went and got her a lei from Walmart because she said she wanted one for her birthday. Well I got back as soon as brunch started so I went up there and we hid the cake under the table until after brunch. After we were done we obtained a lighter to light the candles we got and we sang her Happy Birthday. Which it almost looked like she was going to cry but we waiting until there weren't very many people in the dining commons. Then we went back to our rooms and got ready to head to Haleiwa. We ate dinner at Cholo's which is one of the best Mexican restaurants on the island. It was pretty fun because everyone was looking at us since we were dressed up pretty nice. Here are the pictures from her birthday.


Here's the birthday girl with her first drink ever. She wasn't really a fan but we still got one. I'll be putting pictures up from my birthday hopefully tomorrow or the next day. I'll write again soon. :) Jessica

1 comments:

Mom said...

Great surprises for Alex. I hope they surprise you for your birthday. Love Mom