CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girl's Night Out

Hi,
My 21st birthday was this past weekend and on Saturday night we went out to the Pipeline Club to celebrate. I went with just Tami and Addison. The club was hosting the Official Lil Wayne After Party because he had a concert here that night. We got to the club at about 11:30 and by the time we got to the front of the line it was almost midnight so we waited until the bouncer gave us the ok that it was officially midnight. We went in and went to the bar right away. Addison bought my first legal drink which was a cosmo. Then we walked around and about 15 minutes later the drinks were gone but they were not very strong. Then we decided our next round of drinks were going to be Sex on the Beach. We did a lot of dancing then decided that we should do a shot. Well Addison had only ever done shots of Tequila but I didn't want to do a shot of that so we asked the bartender and he made us something but we couldn't hear what he said. But they were good so I ordered a second one after the first. Then we went out and danced a lot more and got some water. After some more dancing I decided to get a beer. That was the last drink of the night. We left around 3 am and got back to our rooms at 3:30. It was so much fun and I hope you enjoy the pictures below.

We got ready in my room so this is us ready to go out.

We're waiting in line to get in the club.

It was midnight according to Tami's watch so I'm 21!!!

First drinks of the night. Cheers Birthday Girl!

Round 2: Sex on the Beach

Dancing it was so much fun.



She was shocked that I finished before her.Water was an essential.

Last drink of the night, well morning.

Back to the water and ready to leave.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like you had a great night!
Happy 21st Birthday,Love Mom