CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ali'i Kai Catamaran Sunset Cruise

Last night I went on a sunset cruise near Honolulu. After we boarded the boat we ordered our drinks which we could have in a sourvenir coconut cup or a regular cup. I ordered a virgin pina colada which was delicious. Then we made our way to the buffet table for an awesome dinner. Below is a picture of me with my coconut drink.Once we finished dinner and had headed out of the harbor. Alex, Addison, and I went out on the deck to take pictures. Below are pictures of myself and Diamond Head in the background and Alex, Addison, and myself with Honolulu in the background. All of us are transfer students. They both went to school in the L.A. area.

They had a band that played music for us the entire duration of the trip. They also had hula dancers perform as well.


And last but not least we got to see a beautiful sunset. I'm just going to be relaxing until classes start on Tuesday. I might go with a group of people to the Ala Moana Shopping Center in Waikiki tomorrow. Other then that I'm just waiting for classes to start. I'll write again soon. Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses. Jessica :)

0 comments: