CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Day Three

I'm very happy that now I have the internet in my room. I didn't do much today. I went on a downtown campus tour which was nice because now I know where my classes are. After my tour I went to a session called Money Matters. It talked about checking accounts and credit cards and how to stay on top of them. This afternoon they had Dean's Welcome & Receptions for all the colleges and schools that make up HPU.

I was going to go to the volleyball game tonight with some people I met at the Transfer Students' Social but I decided to go back to campus to figure out my computer/internet problem. I went and had dinner with the girl, Tracy, that I sat with at the Kick-off Reception and her roommate, Lauren. Another girl, Meisha, and a guy, Billy, also joined us. We talked for a couple hours. It was funny because all four of them are first-years and I'm a third-year.
I came back to my room to find a itty bitty little lizard scurrying across my floor. I took the picture below of him. I picked him up and set him free outside.

That's all for tonight. I will write after I get back from the beach tomorrow. Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses. I miss you all and love you lots. Jessica :)

0 comments: