CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. I only had 2 classes today. I had Intro. to Literature and Naked Economics. I decided to wear my new American Eagle shoes. It was a bad idea because I ended up getting blisters on both of my heels before I even got to my first class. My second roommate moved in on Sunday. Her name is Julie and she's from China. Tonight will be the first time since I've been here that all 3 of us will be staying in the room. Stacy's mom came out here with her so she had been staying with her mom. I went to the Windward shopping mall with Alex, Addison, and this guy, Jonathan, whom I just met. That was the first time I went on The Bus and I survived. (It was pretty easy. I just didn't want to go by myself the first time.) There is a movie theatre in the mall so we decided to go to the movie The House Bunny which was very funny. After we came back we decided to rent out one of the games in the student center to play. Addison taught us how to play Rummikub. This weekend we want to go to Turtle Beach so we can hopefully see the Green Sea Turtle when they come up to sit in the sun.. Addison and I might go to Waikiki Beach this Friday after classes because she's never been there. We have our first hall meeting tonight which should be fun. That's all for now I'll probably write again after we go to Turtle Beach. Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses. Jessica :)

0 comments: