CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Psi Chi Induction

Hello Everyone,
This semester I got into two more honor societies: Psi Chi and Alpha Epsilon Delta. Well I wasn't sure if I would be able to go to the induction ceremony because it was on the day that I had preclinical and I was expecting them to hold the ceremony at night. I found out that the ceremony was going to be in the afternoon before I had to go to preclinical so I was able to go. Tami came with me to take pictures. Here are the pictures from the induction ceremony.
This is Dr. Metcalfe. He is advisor for Psi Chi and the Psychology club.

This is the executive board of Psi Chi as they went through the semi-formal ceremony.
These are the spring and fall inductees. The fall inductees were also included in our ceremony because they didn't have enough time at the end of last semester to do a formal induction of those members.
I'm getting my certificate from the President of Psi Chi.
Dr. Metcalfe giving me my medallion that I'll wear for graduation.
These are the fall and spring inductees with the executive board of Psi Chi.
Me :)
Just the spring inductees. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses.

1 comments:

mom said...

Congrats again! The dress looks great!
Love Mom