CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Birthday

Hello Everyone,
The celebration for my 22nd birthday was definitely more low key than that of my birthday last year. I had clinical the night before so probably only got about 6 hours of sleep before getting up to get ready for work and school. Tami woke up at the same time that I did which I thought was a little wierd since she usually doesn't get up until after I leave on Monday mornings. Well after I was done getting ready I found out why. She made me a birthday cake while I was at clinical the day before.

She lit the candles and sung me "Happy Birthday" all before I headed off to school that Monday morning.

Here's me blowing out my 11 candles since we didn't have 22 to put on the cake.
After I got home from school we went out to Cheeseburger Waikiki for dinner. I of course got a fun drink and next year Tami will be able to join me with a fun drink as well.
We each got the Hawaiian cheeseburger that has grilled pineapple and a plate of cheese fries. Yum.
Then our waitress brought us free dessert since it was my birthday. It was a delicious mudpie. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses.

1 comments:

mom said...

Of course- a pink polka-dot cake!!! The food looks good. Happy 22nd birthday from the mainland!!!
Love Mom