CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Hello Everyone,

So here's pictures from Thanksgiving where we all made stuff for dinner. But of course the day had to start off with breakfast and this was mine. :)

Here's the turkey in the oven cooking away. Alex was in charge of this and the potatoes.

It was a beautiful day in Hawaii of course.

We were watching the Thanksgiving day parade and I just happened to get a picture of my turkeys and Tom Turkey on the TV.

Here's the turkey all carved up.
Here's the rest of the food. There's scalloped corn, green bean casserole, yams, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. We also had apple pie and pumpkin pie.
Tami and I waiting until Jon got there so he wouldn't have to eat alone. We were really excited to dig in.
Here's our feast and yes mom that's milk at my place. ;)
The next day Tami and I went shopping and when I got home I decorated for Christmas. This is the decorations on mine and Tami's door to our room.
I got these window clings that had a tree and decorations to put on it so I decided to put them on our big mirror in the dining room.Here's my little tinsel tree that I put on top of the TV.
Here's the window clings that I put on our big windows. I also decorated the lanai with garland, lights and bows.
Here's our lanai all lit up.
Here's one of the bows that I worked so very hard on.
Here's another picture from our lanai of the lights.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures. It was definitely a different Thanksgiving even compared to the one last year. I can't wait to be home for Christmas. Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses.

1 comments:

mom said...

Breakfast of champions-Toaster strudel!!! Glad to see you do drink milk sometimes-and without cookies to wash it down!!!
Love Mom