CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009!!

Hi Everybody,

So I thought I would show you all pics of my new years decorations. Also I got my Christmas present from Aunt Tammy, Uncle Peter, and Rob and part of that gift was a gingerbread house so I enjoyed putting it together on Friday night. I hope you enjoy the pictures of that also.

Here's all the supplies to decorate the gingerbread house.

This is the finished house. I had so much fun decorating it.

Then I added the tree.

Then I had to add a touch of Hawaii to my gingerbread house. My gingerbread lady decided she was going to wear a bikini. I hope you enjoyed the pics. I'll write again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat gingerbread house. That kept your mind and hands busy for a bit. The decorations look good. You must take after your mom with all of the deco things.
Happy New Year.
Like the photo you sent us and all of the other goodies too. Love, Grandma Lori

Anonymous said...

Very cute gingerbread house!!
Love Mom