CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My new hair-do

Hey Everybody,

So I went and got my hair cut off today. I went to MasterCuts in the mall in Kaneohe. After I got back and styled it right it looked good. So I have some before and after pics so you can see it. Enjoy:)
Here's my before picture. Bye Bye long hair, Hello short and cute hair.

My new roommate moves in tomorrow and I only have 2 more classes for my winter term. Jon, Tami, and Alex come back this weekend and I'm so excited. I'll write more after this weekend because there are plenty of fun, exciting things going on for welcome week. Sending warm wishes and aloha kisses. Jessica :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Stacy says it makes you look younger, I thought it made you look older. Love Mom