CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay

Hey Everyone,
Today my friends, Tami and Alex, and I went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay which is a great place to go for beginners and if you want to be guaranteed to see lots of fish. Hanauma Bay is about an hour and a half away on the Bus. We left at 9:30 in order to get there pretty early so we could snorkel a lot. Since we are students we don't have to pay the $5 entrance fee to the park. Everyone has to watch a 9 minute video about the bay and the reef within in. The bay was a volcano that was flooded and sunk in. It took me a little while to get used to being able to breathe under water. Once we were okay with breathing we decided to head out further into the bay. We got to see a lot of fish. Since so many people come and snorkel there the fish are used to it so they will swim right along with you. It was so much fun but very tiring. Once I get my pictures developed from my underwater camera I'll put them in this blog.
Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses:)
Jessica

Hey Everybody,
So I got the pictures today. So here are my pictures.
This is one of the buses that we took on our journey to Hanauma Bay.Here's Tami and Alex eating snacks before the second bus came to our stop.

Here's the sign as you enter the park.This is a statue of a Humuhumunukunukuapua'a that was where we were waiting to go see the video.
This is the bay.


I hope you all enjoyed the pictures of our trip to Hanauma Bay.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Glad the one of the 3 of you turned out.
Love Mom