CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

My 1st Thanksgiving Away From Home

Hey Everyone,

We decided to go to Kailua Beach which isn't far from campus. We left after brunch and stayed at the beach for a few hours. We went in the water and layed out in the sun. Then we headed back to campus for Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams, corn on the cob, and cornbread. It was pretty good. They happened to have the tv on TBS and they were playing Thanksgiving episodes of Friends which was great. Then we went down to the student center and watched some more episodes of Friends. After that we watched Home Alone because Alex and Tami had only seen the second one when he's in New York. Here's pictures from my Thanksgiving.

So instead of wrapping my door like a present I decided to make a fireplace out of construction paper. I've been working on the different elements for the past couple weeks and I cut out all the parts on Thanksgiving night and put them on the door the morning after. So here are the pictures of my door.

Sending you all warm wishes and aloha kisses. Jessica :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving. We missed you here. Love the sand turkey and your door-you are so creative.
Love Mom