CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Double Rainbows

I got a job in the Registrar's Office this week. My first day of work was on Tuesday. It's pretty easy because it's mostly filing and alphabetising. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I work 1:30-5:00 pm and on Tuesday and Thursday I work 2:00-5:00 pm. That office is only only Mon-Fri, 8:00-5:00 so I get nights and weekends off. Yesterday when I was coming back to the windward campus it was raining over the mountains and there were two rainbows that ended on the road. It was so cool. I also got to see another double rainbow today on my way back from work. It was definitely cool. Tonight Travis, my R.A., had a program called Kukui Paints. We painted abstract self-portraits. It was pretty fun. That's all for right now. Sending you warm wishes and aloha kisses. Jessica :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've only seen one double rainbow in my life, so to see two in a week is very cool. Love Mom