CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

End of Spring 2009 Semester

Here's some pictures of stuff that I did during the last month of the semester.

This is Addison and I at the Relay for Life party that was hosted the weekend before Relay.

The morning after the Relay for Life Party Addison and I did this crazy hike up the side of the mountain. This is what I mean by crazy. We were all covered in mud by the end of the hike but the view was amazing.
This is the view of Kailua from almost the top.
Here's a view of the mountains and a little bit of Kailua.
The survivor lap at Relay for Life.
I was really hungry for the cotton candy because I needed that sugar to keep me awake all night and be ready to go to the waterpark the next day.
We played with bubbles to keep us entertained in the wee hours of the morning. Addison tried to eat them.
This is us walking and they didn't tell me to turn my head so you could see my face.
Poor Jon got a pie in the face but it was all for a good cause.
RAC hosted their own circle island tour and we went out to this point and took pictures. Then when we were leaving the bus driver hit a car as he was trying to turn around. Therefore we had to skip over Laniakea Beach to stay on schedule.
Here's the view from the point.


We went and had Mai Tais at the Pink Hotel on Waikiki Beach the Sunday before finals. It was a nice relaxing day before starting finals and it was definitely needed. Hope you enjoyed these pics. Sending warm wishes and aloha kisses. :) Jessica

1 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful scenery!
Love Mom