CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Manoa Falls Hike

Hello Everyone,

On the 21st of February we got to hike to Manoa Falls. It was a RAC event. We left campus at 9am and drove to Manoa Falls park which is about a 40 minute drive from campus. We hiked up and saw the falls and went back down. Within the first 5 minutes I had already gotten a mosquito bite. By the end I had gotten about 13 bites just on my legs. The waterfall would have been cooler if it had rained that morning but I still thought it was cool. When we got back down we made lunch which consisted of sandwiches and fruit. It was a nice change from what we're used to on Saturday mornings. Here's some pictures from the hike.

This is a picture of the whole group in front of Manoa Falls. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Sending warm wishes and aloha kisses. :) Jessica

0 comments: